Edd Heads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rules

5 posters

Go down

The Rules  Empty The Rules

Post by Baghead Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:56 pm

Right, so...you have decided to visit this nifty little forum and have been checking it out and you say to yourself, "Gee wiz, I sure would like to join this nice community of humble folk." And that's awesome! But before you do ANYTHING, read through these simple rules and abide by them in order to fully enjoy your stay here.

There is but one rule, and this is known as...
The Golden Rule.

Don't be a dick.

To put it bluntly, don't act like a jerk to someone unless you are prepared to receive the same treatment. It is best to avoid this by not acting like a jerk at all, but in case you are not sure how to not be a jerk, I'll lay it out for you.

1. Do not discriminate against a forum member based on their age, race, creed, religious background, sexual orientation, gender, etc.
A) Excessive intolerance of any form will be met with strict punishment.
2. Respect the opinions of every member, no matter how inane you believe them to be.
A) For that matter, it is important to know that everyone has a different background and a different opinion, so enter the forums with an . open mind.
B) While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. . Our decision is final in these matters.
3. No flaming or spamming in any manner whatsoever.
4. No advertising of any outside site.
A) With the exception of advertising your art portfolio, which will have its own thread in Artistic Avenue, Camera Creature, and Word Salad, . respectively.
5. Do not post meaningless threads or posts, such as one word topics, or any nonsense like that. It contributes no discussion and clutters the board.
6. Refrain from double posting, and do not post simply to add to your post count. Be sure you are contributing something to the topic.
7. Do not post and/or discuss anything involving illegal activities, such as: torrenting, pirating, filesharing, etc.
8. Do not post any visual image that depicts graphic violence and/or nudity in any form. Failing to follow this rule will result in an instant perma-ban.
8. Respect your fellow moderators and admins by not blatantly badmouthing them through posts. If you feel like a moderator is treating you unfairly, feel free to message either me or Megan. Likewise, if you feel like either Megan or I am mistreating you, inform the other of the situation.

Failure to comply with any of these rules will result in punishment, which Megan and I reserve the right to hand out. Basically, it will be a three strikes system:

Strike 1: A standard warning and a slap on the wrist and we send you off to the playground again.
Strike 2: Given after two warnings. You will receive a PM from me or Megan about your actions.
Strike 3: We mean business. You will get a temporary ban to allow you to reflect upon your actions.
Strike 00: After three more warnings (a total of six), you will receive a perma-ban.

Simple enough, right? If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or Megan. Until then, post away, and remember:

Don't be a dick.

Last edited by Baghead on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Baghead
Baghead
Admin

https://eddheadsforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Rules  Empty Re: The Rules

Post by lovelyfairy27 Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:00 am

I CAN DIG IT
lovelyfairy27
lovelyfairy27
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Magical Monkey Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:16 am

Baghead wrote: Likewise, if you feel like either Megan or I am mistreating you, inform the latter of the situation.
Don't you mean "inform the other of the situation"? Or do you want us to always contact you if such an issue occurs?
Magical Monkey
Magical Monkey
Edd Head
Edd Head

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelyfairy27 Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:43 pm

AJ YOU SNEAKY BUM. What is this!?

Clearly you are already corrupted and must be replaced.
lovelyfairy27
lovelyfairy27
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baghead Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:41 pm

lovelyfairy27 wrote:AJ YOU SNEAKY BUM. What is this!?

Clearly you are already corrupted and must be replaced.

YOU CANNOT REPLACE A GOD.
Baghead
Baghead
Admin

https://eddheadsforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Rules  Empty rules are for cats.

Post by curryjere91 Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:49 pm

i came here to see what kind of stuff you would write, but then... TL;DR <3
also, i came to break rules and say random stuff. and i'm all out of rules.
i like trains.

Last edited by curryjere91 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I LIKE TRAINS)
curryjere91
curryjere91
Edd Head
Edd Head

Back to top Go down

Post by K311yK311y Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:28 pm

Baghead wrote:
2. Respect the opinions of every member, no matter how inane you believe them to be.
]

Yes, we are all quite inane...
K311yK311y
K311yK311y
Zanta's Little Helper
Zanta's Little Helper

http://k311yk311y.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down