Edd Heads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dracula Spectacula

3 posters

Go down

Dracula Spectacula Empty Dracula Spectacula

Post by Miku Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:36 pm

From Bram Stoker to Nosferatu and even Twilight, vampires have been popular lore-creatures since the first book on the blood-suckers. This topic is to talk about vampires, lore, and pop culture involving the fictional spawn of the night.

I love vampires, and I have ever since I read the first book involving the creatures, twilight Vampire: The Masquerade from White Wolf Publishings, and I just want to have a topic where we can speak freely about our knowledge and know-how of vampires. Questions and answers be spread acrost the forum of our knowledge.

I'll ask the first question(s): What was your first encounter with vampires? What book/game/movie introduced you to Vampires?
Miku
Miku
Edd Head
Edd Head

Back to top Go down

Dracula Spectacula Empty Re: Dracula Spectacula

Post by Iwwo Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:50 pm

My first encounter with vampires was when I was still a well - behaved lad at first - grade, if I remember correctly.

It was at home on my apartment back at Mexico City, and Mum decided to set it to the classic movie channel (probably.), and there we go, "El Santo contra Las Mujeres Vampiro".
Iwwo
Iwwo
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelyfairy27 Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 pm

lovelyfairy27
lovelyfairy27
Admin

Back to top Go down