Edd Heads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memory lane, Welcome Back

+4
Magical Monkey
Beccaiskoolaid
Pom
curryjere91
8 posters

Go down

Memory lane, Welcome Back Empty Memory lane, Welcome Back

Post by curryjere91 Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:30 am

Hey, it's been a long time without you, my friends.
So we should post what's become of our lives.
EVEN THOSE LOSERS WHO ARE LURKING AROUND.
I mean, pls, 5 years, people.
For most of us something must have happened, even more so with the younger members.
Soooooooooo, yeah.
If you guys feel like it, share stuff about what was going on with your life while you were too busy to spare a few minutes to visit this place.
DOUBLEPOSTINGISSTILLARULEMMMMMMMMMKAY?
curryjere91
curryjere91
Edd Head
Edd Head

Back to top Go down

Memory lane, Welcome Back Empty Re: Memory lane, Welcome Back

Post by Pom Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:31 pm

Man, it's been so long I'm genuinely surprised I remembered my login details. I gotta thank you Jere for even linking me this, i completely forgot it got remade.

In the past 5 years I've done a fair amount tbh. I finished school with good grades, finished college with good grades, and now I'm in my final year of university graduating in July hopefully with a 1st Honours. I finally learnt how to 3D model and spend most of my time playing games, watching documentaries or talking with the few friends i have left. (I lurk on discord more than anything since skype is #ded).

Apart from that nothing's really happened Razz
Pom
Pom
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by curryjere91 Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:44 pm

so you are graduating soon™️?
that's really cool.
congrats.
give me some of your will to live. lol
the abridged version of what i did since the forum disbanded would be that i tried 4 different jobs, but quit because reasons. i tried 3 different uni careers, but quit because i wasn't really putting any effort to actually pass the subjects. and now i'm studying to become an english teacher.
other than that, i've been sitting in front of my computer, doing the same thing i was doing back then, like anime and vidyas, but with less eddsworld in my life.
curryjere91
curryjere91
Edd Head
Edd Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Pom Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:08 pm

Yeah i'm graduating soon.
It's cool but scary.
I've never had a point in my life where I haven't got a clear next step so i'm prone to having meltdowns every other day at this point.
I kinda miss the old days of eddsworld tbh.
Pom
Pom
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by curryjere91 Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:17 pm

tfw i havent had a clear next step for 8 years. lol
curryjere91
curryjere91
Edd Head
Edd Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Beccaiskoolaid Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:30 pm

Holy crap. Seeing everyone’s screen names is giving me an anxiety attack.
Beccaiskoolaid
Beccaiskoolaid
Zanta's Little Helper
Zanta's Little Helper

http://Ask and you shall recieve.

Back to top Go down

Post by curryjere91 Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:39 am

i just want to sit here and cry whenever i see them.
curryjere91
curryjere91
Edd Head
Edd Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Magical Monkey Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:05 pm

Long time no see! I'm in my final year of university, I moved to Canada and am studying here. No idea about careers afterwards, but I am thinking of moving to Europe. I think about this place from time-to-time still, it was such an important part of my adolescence, you know. Does anyone still keep in touch? I used to have a few of you on Facebook. I miss the MSN group chats we used to have.
Magical Monkey
Magical Monkey
Edd Head
Edd Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Llyn Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:22 pm

every few months i get emotional about EW and the old forums

im finishing my last year of a bachelor's in forensics w/ a specialization in biochem/genetics and then hopefully im gonna get accepted to the master's program that im vying for

also: i have a curved monitor

Llyn
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by dontdislucky Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:31 am

Hey y'all I missed yoouuu. <333 I missed you so much I got a tattoo about it so I have to explain to like every new person I meet that I'm a huge nerd who got a visible tattoo about an obscure webtoon from 10 years ago.

I still live in New Zealand, I did the whole uni thing and got two degrees in marketing and psychology/religious studies. I came out as a trans guy and a few years back I was like damn puberty was just SO great I'm going for seconds, so I've been on HRT and that's been a wild ride. I worked in libraries/research for a bit but I'm doing supercalifragilisticexpialidocious all now. Literally the most exciting thing that happened last year was I won money in a rap battle style pun competition, which I think speaks for itself as a life decision. So I guess that pubescent nerd girl from the old days has blossomed into a pubescent nerd boy who's just read a few more books.

Llyn wrote:every few months i get emotional about EW and the old forums

im finishing my last year of a bachelor's in forensics w/ a specialization in biochem/genetics and then hopefully im gonna get accepted to the master's program that im vying for

Daym are you starting a career as Batman?? Forensics must be amazing to study!

Magical Monkey wrote: Long time no see! I'm in my final year of university, I moved to Canada and am studying here. No idea about careers afterwards, but I am thinking of moving to Europe. I think about this place from time-to-time still, it was such an important part of my adolescence, you know. Does anyone still keep in touch? I used to have a few of you on Facebook. I miss the MSN group chats we used to have.

Yeah there's no social media system now that allows me to send someone an obnoxious full screen animation when they're ignoring my messages. Bring back MSN!

Failing that though, you're in the Facebook group right? Its been around a while but it didn't have an admin until like literally this week. Trap Wolf has taken charge now tho so make sure to hit that up if you haven't!
dontdislucky
dontdislucky

http://www.eddsworld.co.uk/forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Magical Monkey Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:35 pm

dontdislucky wrote:

Failing that though, you're in the Facebook group right? Its been around a while but it didn't have an admin until like literally this week. Trap Wolf has taken charge now tho so make sure to hit that up if you haven't!
I don't believe I am! Would you mind PMing me the Facebook link so that I can join? Would be much appreciated! Cheers!
Magical Monkey
Magical Monkey
Edd Head
Edd Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Llyn Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:04 pm

dontdislucky wrote:Hey y'all I missed yoouuu. <333 I missed you so much I got a tattoo about it so I have to explain to like every new person I meet that I'm a huge nerd who got a visible tattoo about an obscure webtoon from 10 years ago.

I still live in New Zealand, I did the whole uni thing and got two degrees in marketing and psychology/religious studies. I came out as a trans guy and a few years back I was like damn puberty was just SO great I'm going for seconds, so I've been on HRT and that's been a wild ride. I worked in libraries/research for a bit but I'm doing supercalifragilisticexpialidocious all now. Literally the most exciting thing that happened last year was I won money in a rap battle style pun competition, which I think speaks for itself as a life decision. So I guess that pubescent nerd girl from the old days has blossomed into a pubescent nerd boy who's just read a few more books.

Llyn wrote:every few months i get emotional about EW and the old forums

Daym are you starting a career as Batman?? Forensics must be amazing to study!

wouldn't you know it Wink
actually im so proud of u?? i still have you on fb and i thought i saw something about that so congrats, im glad you're more comfortable in your own skin now
did you change your name at all or are you still going w/ your old nickname?? :0

and yeah its super cool tbh. ive learned to never trust 70s shag carpets though, they always belong to spooky murderers. also most people who kill are dumbdumbs so i hope you havent killed anyone lately 👀

Llyn
Fan
Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by dontdislucky Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:36 pm

Llyn wrote:

wouldn't you know it Wink
actually im so proud of u?? i still have you on fb and i thought i saw something about that so congrats, im glad you're more comfortable in your own skin now
did you change your name at all or are you still going w/ your old nickname?? :0

and yeah its super cool tbh. ive learned to never trust 70s shag carpets though, they always belong to spooky murderers. also most people who kill are dumbdumbs so i hope you havent killed anyone lately 👀

I go by Xavier now, so I use Xav/Sav Smile <3 I'm so bad at updating facebook haha, its mostly memes and pictures of my garden Razz Living the hobbit lifestyle full blast!

Lmao I don't own a shag carpet, but the only thing I'm really qualified to be with marketing, religion and psych qualifications is a cult leader Razz I was all about how people communicate complex messages across groups with different experiences, how ideas snowball and go viral, how the brain gives you placebo experiences, all fun stuff to do with how people turn what they see into something they believe. So I guess, cult leader or Fake News artist, not sure which field pays better. Razz

My flatmate is a criminal psychologist, so shes learning why people crime, and yeah, very few people are the masterminds they think they are when they set off to crime. If someones keen to crime they're probably in an emotive state so their logic is off, especially if they're an amateur, so things rarely go to plan. They also don't know enough about forensics or criminal investigations to cover themselves up properly but they're cocky enough to think they can. But y'all can get DNA from something as small as 5 skin cells or something right? So its like brah good luck doing almost any crime without shedding some DNA. Science is gonna narc on ya, bud!

Also, Monkey, I apparently haven't made enough posts to PM yet ;_;
Its called Eddsworld Forum Eddventures! I'll send you the link when my PM switches on if its not searchable
dontdislucky
dontdislucky

http://www.eddsworld.co.uk/forums

Back to top Go down

Post by curryjere91 Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:29 am

OwO
i want to pill the kresident, ask her for help, i need ideas i can execute with the budget of a hobo. >:}D
curryjere91
curryjere91
Edd Head
Edd Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Veckoza Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:41 am

If you're confused by the name, I used to go by CharizardMaster on here.

I go by Veckoza now, but you can call me Veck for short!

Holy cow guys.

I thought I would never talk to some of you again. Sorry for being such an angsty preteen on the old forums. Every once in a while I would tell people I would hurt/kill myself and some of you spent time talking to me and supporting me, and I wanted to apologize, and thank you to those who always stayed friendly to me, especially, I believe their name was Coco? Coconutcreampie or something. These seem dead too, but since I found *something,* I'll bookmark this page for a while.

I also wanted to to say to anyone I had beef with (I remember like, 2 people) I am sorry for anything mean or cruel I said to you, and I also forgive you for the same.

Well, in the years after the Eddsworld forums disappeared, I ended up graduating High School and joining the Marine Corps. I was in the Marines for 5 years. I was on a Combat Deployment in 2016. But I just got out last September, so now I'm working on SFX editing for films, might even use my GI bill for it haha.

Because of Deployment, I'm also an avid D&D player.

Because of D&D, I became an avid fan of my own character, A Dragonborn Paladin of Bahamut.

Because of my love for my character, I'm a furry... I guess. I mean, I wear a dragonhead and wear around knightly clothes, but I have real armor and swords! xD

The best way to keep up with me is anything with my name in it (YouTube, Facebook, etc,) but mainly my Twitter, @Veckoza.

Just tell me you're from the Eddsworld forums and I will follow back or friend request or whatever the hell it is to be connected again! Very Happy
Veckoza
Veckoza

Back to top Go down

Post by Deplorable Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:24 pm

god, reading back on my *checks notes* 2 posts here...

CSJ/FBI/Leon here, still in Straya. Still mostly he, somewhat them these days tho.

I regret this branding so much, even though it was funny to Loner Dork Teen Me to have a braggadocio persona on the internets. A most uncordial eff you to Dumb Politics Stuff that has transpired over the years...
Deplorable
Deplorable

Back to top Go down

Post by Veckoza Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:34 pm

Deplorable wrote:god, reading back on my *checks notes* 2 posts here...

CSJ/FBI/Leon here, still in Straya. Still mostly he, somewhat them these days tho.

I regret this branding so much, even though it was funny to Loner Dork Teen Me to have a braggadocio persona on the internets. A most uncordial eff you to Dumb Politics Stuff that has transpired over the years...

I thought I was going to be the last one to post here. Hit me up on Twitter bro! Smile
Veckoza
Veckoza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down